Friday, November 20, 2009

2 weeks from Today !!

Two weeks from today I will be landing in Mexico! Dr. S says he will have his drive Sergio, pick me up since he will be in surgery with Kaylyn that morning. He reassured me he speaks very good English. It doesn't bother me that someone else picks me up as that is how it worked when I got my VSG with Dr Aceves.

But I am just now starting to worry about every littlle thing! Up until now I have been able to block the wondering thoughts for the most part but now I am an emotional roller coaster. It doesnt help that I dont want to project these feelings to my husband right now because he is 10x worse about this trip since he can't go and feels helpless. I feel I have to be strong for him so he doesnt lose it.

At the same time, I am so obsessed with this journey right now! I remember this is how I was right before WLS. Crazy obsessions trying to do all the research about aftercare and such.

Good news is that I am taking vacation starting Thanksgiving day for a week before surgery to get the house and myself :-) in order. Followed by 6 weeks sick leave. People at work are wondering why I am taking like 7 weeks vacation..haha. I chose to only tell a few people about my surgery as I work with most all guys..I know they would be giving me a hard time . I do have close to 6 weeks saved in vacation but only be taking one in reality.

Well, wow...is all I can say as the days are flying by and next thing you know I will be posting that I am flying out..woo..hoo Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment