Friday, November 27, 2009

Back Friday...Ugh!

So Hubby and I went to the gym this morning. After the gym I tried to hit a few stores to catch the last of some door busters...yah right! Everything I wanted was gone. These people must have parked outside the stores last night because I was told that the things I wanted was gone right away..oh well..didn't need that stuff anyway :-). I need to save the money since we will be super broke soon :-). But I did get the cutest free big bag from Victoria Secrets though. My daughter went with me and fell in love with it..so she proly get it for Xmas..sigh...I picked up a cute bra in the size I want to be post surgery. Its a 34D. I am going to fill a couple of bags with rice and add them to the cups to see the potential results... I hope DH will like this size. I think I will take the bra with me to try on with Dr S and see what he says.

Today I was looking at Dr S past patient pics and now getting real excited. I have to admit I go back and look at all theirs often trying to visualize how I will look and feel after. I actually found a few gals pics that I had not seen previously and that was exciting too.

Hubby and I planning to take some pre-op pics soon so I will have those posted after. I kind of want a new touchscreen camera to take to Mexico but really don't need it. I think I will borrow my daughter's since hers takes better pics than my current camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment