Wednesday, November 18, 2009

First post on my new journey

Hi All. I am so excited to create a blog about my new journey! It was so easy to set up..well kindof :-). Thanks to Jessica for her great blogs, I thought I would start one of my own. I have learned so much from hers and hope to pay it forward in some way myself.

I have 16 days until I leave for Mexico and 17 until surgery. I am having TT, BL/BA, Lipo to back, flanks, and thighs, and fat grafting to this flat booty of mine. I think Dr Sauceda may see that I need a small thigh lift when he sees me in person but who knows...lipo may be enough. I am so excited and nervous at the same time! There is so much to still do....

Well, I don't have too much time to write today since I spent much of it putting this site together...and still have lots to do on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment