Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Last day of work until January 18th!!

So I am finishing up my last day of work for a good while! I am taking next week as vacation to get my ducks in a row before I leave for Mexico. I am sooo excited but nervous at the same time. I believe I have most everything lined up with exception of the cashier's check. I have to wait for my funding to clear the bank first.

We are also getting ready for Thanksgiving. Its going to be a small one this year with just my DH, daughter and Dad which is fine with me. I do wish my step son's would be here and my son but will deal with it.

My son will back in the states on the 4th and I am sooo excited about that. He flies home on the same day I get back from Mexico but comes in at a different airport. He gets to be home for both Xmas and New years...Yeah! During his deployment in Iraq he got to do missions/training in Italy, France, Greece, Bakarain (sp?)...how cool is that? On the other hand hand it was hard work during his time in Iraq. He just qualified for a higher position job (Sensor I) which I am sooo proud of him. He studied and worked very hard to qualify for that. I am going to love him being home during the time I get to take time off.

Happy Turkey day if I dont log in tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment