Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting ready.....

So we decorated the house yesterday and put up our Xmas tree. I love, love, love our new tree. We got a 9ft pre-lit one from Costco. We usually get a real tree but we knew we needed a fake one with a new puppy in the house this year. It was really easy to put up and no vacumming of pine needles..yeah!
I have also purchased most of our gifts but hubby will have to wrap them :-). I will finish up tomorrow (Cyber-Monday) hopefully so I won't have to worry about any of that when I get back. I will prob be uncomfortable enough.
My hubby is so supportive! He helped me clean and declutter our bedroom and walkin closet. He is also going to help get my son's room ready for when he gets home. He says I must be 'nesting'..??.....Not sure but possible. We host Xmas every year having about 20-25 family members over. I usually clean like a mad woman before but I won't be able this year. Hubby called Molly Maids so I will come home to a clean house and also for day before Xmas so I don't have to worry...yeah again!
I am tired...must be time for bed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment