Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OK...about the waxing thing....

Well, on Monday, I went to a new place by my work to get waxed. I decided to do the full leg and full Brazilian. This place uses a European wax which is bright blue/purple. It was nice and warm going on but ohhh boy you can feel it coming off! I have to say, I have only waxed once before on my lower legs using the typical strips. This did not hurt as much as the traditional way. Once the wax is dried they just pull it off. It doesn't rip your skin like traditional. But the vajayjay hurt for sure! The girl who did it made me as comfortable as possible considering the situation I was in....But what is with the little white bumpies? Its been 2 days and they are still there! They look like little white zits...yuck...They tried to sell me some stuff that would keep them away but I thought they were just trying to get more money from me...maybe I should have got it. The rate was so reasonable at this place. I only paid $13 for my brazilian since I was a first time customer..bakini wax is free first time but you can upgrade for the xtra $$. I paid regular price for full legs which was $58. I guess you can get memberships and save each month for a fee but I'm not thinking I will any time soon.........

I am getting nervous since I leave out tomorrow night on the red-eye. We are planning to do family dinner with our kids at Chili's and then my hubby and I are going to Jack London Square in Oakland to see the Xmas lights before he drops me off at the airport. I fly out of SF to Houston with a 3 hour layover..ugh. Then off to Monterrey. I have to find out if I have to pick up my luggate at Houston and re-check..hope not :-)

Dee is in surgery right now so I can't wait to hear an update. I am sure Dr S will take great care of her though.

Well, I need to figure out how to use the new touchscreen camera I got for early Xmas present so I can take pre-op pictures when my hubby gets home. He is all excited to take pics... haha..I also need to figure it out so I can take pics in Mexico..oh lordy.

1 comment:

  1. I am terrified to do a brazilian wax. Blech. I will be praying it goes well!!!! I didn't realize I missed your send off. I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete