Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3 days post op

Well, today was 1000% better than yesterday. By the time I went to bed last night I felt I was going to absolutely bust out of my garment. I actaully emailed Dr S to ask if needed a bigger size. He was in my room within 10 minutes because of my concern. He reassured me that the tighter the better...hummmmmm....but I trusted him. I took the oral pain med before bed last night but was way uncomfortable. I woke up around 4am and took the Ibuporforin (sp?) he gave me because I was so just so darn sore and uncomfortable. I was able to back to sleep and when I woke at 7am I was feeling soooo much better! Dee told me its prob because its an anti-inflamitory med. By this evening I did feel like i was going to bust but not as sore as last night. I met Dee this morning. She is the most sweetest lady! I love her. I was also able to see Kylee and her mom again. Every day we are all feeling much better.
I went to the HEB (like a super Walmart in a way). It was interesting trying to buy some things since everything is in Spanish. I picked up some lunch items and fruit. I tried to get some lunch meat but didnt bring my Spanish-English book so I wasnt sure what the meat was..lol.
I miss my hubby and kids :-(. It is good I can be in contact with my hubby because I just miss being at home and with them all. I have to look at it like I need this healing time so that my travel back is non eventful. I am here until the 18th so its going to be a long time before I get to give my man a big kiss! I am grateful to have my surgery sisters here with me or I would be a true basket case and more lonely than I am.
Our puppy is going for her first training class tonight so I can't wait to here how she did...oh lordy I feel sorry for the trainer :-). She is a pure black German Shepard. She is adorable but let me tell you..she can be a brat! I even miss her even though she is a terror at times!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy glad to hear each day gets better for you. Your pup is adorable. I have a 6 month old German Shepherd - Coon Hound mix (at least that what we think, definetly GSD) who's a hand full but just adorable. He was star of his training class, very smart, he gets that from the GSD side I'm sure. The trainer called him a high energy dog, he needs a lot of exercise both physical and mental. She said they are a lot to handle as puppies but make the best dogs cause they are so smart!

    ReplyDelete