Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mark Ups pics

Dr S said he would give me copy of some of the pics he took of me once he marked me up but here are a few that I took when I got back to the room.




He marked me for lipo on the flanks and outer thigh...then marked me where he is going to insert my good fat into my booty. He says he will insert as much of the best fat but I won't have a J-Lo booty. I am cool with just having an improvement :-)



I will have the donut hole lift but we are not completely sure with size yet. It will depend on when he places them in since I do have some tissue. To allow me to have a very low TT scar and keep my bb in the same place I will also need to have an approx 1 inch vertical scar between my TT and new BB. It was that or have a really low BB..I chose the scar.
I am so at ease with Dr S. He was so nice and sincere. He wanted me to know he is not perfect and I told him I am not looking for perfection. I am looking for improvements. But his work so far that I have seen is awesome...
I have to say that I have the most supportive, loving DH in the world. He is trying to support me from another country and he is having a hard time with this. He is worried about me going under in another country and not being able to be here with me. He has been the best with ALL my craziness, like coming out of left field and getting all this done so quickly. We knew I wanted this but just not so quickly after WLS. But after all this, he loves me and wants the best for me. You can't ask for anything more from a partner in life. I adore him and appreciate all that he has done for me (and my children). Big hugs and kisses to him..he is a great husband.

So we will see what happens in the next couple of hours! Dr Sauceda's wife will pick me up at 8am for an approx 9am start. Yeah! I am not really nervous but am getting excited :-)

1 comment: