Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One more full day to go...

So tomorrow is my last full day here. I have been so blessed to have my surgery sisters here with me in the absense of my hubby. We have been such a support for each other it unbelievable. Heather and I went to see Christine at the Clinic this afternoon. Although she is having a rough time with nausia I think she looks great. We helped get her laptop out so she could get on the internet once she had the code. We didn't want to spend too much time there getting her all worn out. Dawn is flying in tonight and I hope to meet her. If not I will PM her to see when Dr S is picking her up so I can hopefully give her a support hug before surgery tomorrow. After her surgery Dr S is going to remove both Heather and my sutures. I am not looking forward to the thigh ones as they are hyper sensitive to the touch. I told him I may scream and he got that innocent look on his face like...no.....he told me not too loud so I dont scare the people in the clinic...lol. I will also hopefully get my last drain out tomorrow. I have been at 50cc two days in a row..hoping it will be even less tomorrow so I don't have it removed too early! Heather is getting her crown put on this afternoon but not back yet so Jennifer and I went to the food court to eat dinner. I just love their pizza there..and the blackened chicken. I is sooo yummy! I brought Heather back some so she gets some dinner in her. I think I will go down to cocktail hour and see if they have the hot dogs again like last week...I will sock it away in the frig for lunch tomorrow ;-). Just love hot dogs..lol.
BTW, Heather and I have things we are going to pass on down to Christine and Dawn (dishsoap, protein powder, peanut butter, jelly, condiments..etc) before we leave so near future postops dont have to purchase them.
Heather and I have to hit the Galleria mall one last time tomorrow. Theres a pair of boots calling her..lol. We will see if Jennifer wants to go too.
I miss my family and sooooooo ready to go home! I can't wait to give my wonderful hubby a big wet kiss! And kisses and hugs to my rug rats. My husband is taking the weekend off the help get me settled in...what a sweetheart. He has Molly Maids coming to clean so I don't fret over anything. Just can't wait to be back in my house on the couch in my special corner with my feet propped up! And to see my son who I haven't seen since May of this year!!!!! Just busting to get home!
I just want everyone to know that Dr Sauceda is EVERYTHING all the postops have been gushing about. I would not have gotten the aftercare like I have here in the states. He has come to the hotel almost everyday only not coming on days he has long surgeries. He even showed up at 9:45 last night after Christine's all day long surgery...wow..I was impressed. He really cares about us. He has asked the Heather and I do a video testimonial....I am nervous about it but if it helps him then I am all for it! He is truely gifted in being spot on to the individual needs. He doesnt just do same thing with everyone. He looks at you and recommends what he thinks is best for you as an individual.
FYI...today is my 1 year Surgerversary with my VSG weightloss surgery! This year has gone by quick but I lost a total of 72 pounds..and gained some new girlies along the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment