Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day started off real sad....

So for no reason at all I woke up sooo sad this morning. I couldn't stop crying! I posted this and got lots of support from my OH family but talking to my wonderful husband helped alot. Taking a shower and getting out with the surgery sisters added to me feeling better. The emotional rollercoaster is a trip! I feel really good now but oh boy I am getting lots of swelling in my calves and c(ankles) this evening! I think its because I was up walking on my feet so much. Klyee, her mom, Dee, and I walked over to the little mall and had lunch in the food court. They have chinese, salads, fish, mexican, pizza/italian, and maybe a few other things there. I had lemon chicken with wedgy fries and steamed veggies. It was really reasonable. Since I can't eat much I had my leftovers for dinner. Saved some $$$ :-). I just love these girls here. It does make it easier. Because it was a little warmer than it has been lately I didn't feel comfortable wearing my drains in my sweatjacket (makes me look preggie which is fine by me). I have to give all the credit to Kylee for thinking this up but I put my drains in a grocery baggie and held it up against the area they came out of my pants! She is ingenious!. I have to say that shopping is hard because you have to use one hand to hold bag against you and other to shop/eat...was a challenge I must say. But the others helped by holding my stuff on the way back. Here is a pic of me a preggie and one of me as a bag lady :-). I am meeting up with everyone for cocktail hour tonight. Last night we had pizza, doritos, popcorn, and pork skins....lol. I went thinking that would be dinner but not a WLS postop protein dream dinner..but it is free :-). Wonder what it will be tonight!Oh by the way, the lipo is still making me reallll sore and my booty is a hurtin' still too but just not as bad as yesterday. They are all right....each day gets a little bit easier!






No comments:

Post a Comment